ur clinic offers regular preventive dermatological examination of skin changes by simple non-invasive examination - Dermatoscopy.
Prevention of skin cancer in the first place includes protection against UV rays (from the sun and in solariums).
- Early diagnostics
Every person should check at least once every 3 months what changes have occurred to their skin (self-test, partner test). If irregularity is suspected, a dermatologist should be sought. Otherwise it is recommended to come to preventive examination once a year.
How to prevent skin sunburn in the summer months?
- Avoid exposure to the sun between 11am and 3pm
- Do not let your skin turn red in the sun, no direct sun
- Seek out shady places, protect yourself with clothing
- Children under 12 months should not be exposed to the sun at all
- Sun creams to choose by skin type
- Choose a product with UVA + UVB filter
- Protect eyes with UV-filter glasses, on holiday slow and gradual tan without sunburn, start with a higher factor
- Think of enhanced radiation in mountains, seaside and snow
- Water is not enough UV filter, even when dipping and bathing use UV protection
- Permanently protect the most exposed areas (face, ears, lips, baldness, shoulders, décolleté …)